Wednesday 4 December 2019

Pass AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam with New CLF-C01 Dumps | DumpsProfessor

Question No 1 

Under the shared responsibility model, which of the following is the customer responsible for?

A. Ensuring that disk drives are wiped after use.
B. Ensuring that firmware is updated on hardware devices.
C. Ensuring that data is encrypted at rest.
D. Ensuring that network cables are category six or higher.

Answer: C 

Explanation: 
AWS for a self-hosted database that requires a nightly shutdown for maintenance and cost-saving purposes


Question No 2 

The use of what AWS feature or service allows companies to track and categorize spending on a detailed level?

A. Cost allocation tags
B. Consolidated billing
C. AWS Budgets
D. AWS Marketplace

Answer: C




Question No 3 

Which service stores objects, provides real-time access to those objects, and offers versioning and lifecycle capabilities?

A. Amazon Glacier
B. AWS Storage Gateway
C. Amazon S3
D. Amazon EBS

Answer: C


Question No 4 

A customer would like to design and build a new workload on AWS Cloud but does not have the AWS-related software technical expertise in-house. Which of the following AWS programs can a customer take advantage of to achieve that outcome?

A. AWS Partner Network Technology Partners
B. AWS Marketplace
C. AWS Partner Network Consulting Partners
D. AWS Service Catalog

Answer: C


Question No 5 

Which AWS characteristics make AWS cost effective for a workload with dynamic user demand? (Select TWO.)

A. High availability
B. Shared security model
C. Elasticity
D. Pay-as-you-go pricing
E. Reliability

Answer: C,D

For More Info:
https://www.dumpsprofessor.com/

3 comments:

  1. I'm writing this to help beginners out there find the best teacher or mentor to provide you with the most reliable, relevant and authentic exam notes. dumpsforsure.com is very fast and easy to use. One of my friends suggested testing the CLF-C01 Dumps from their website. Practical materials really helped me to get the highest score. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You're fine, keep it. I have offered dumpsforsure.com to many of my colleagues. Well done dumpsforsure.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realexamcollection.com doing a wonderful job for new minds, who want to come in this field. Their rates are suitable for students. They never leave their students alone in a difficult time. I recommended them on the behalf of my experience. You can choose them without any hesitation for Amazon CLF-C01 Dumps .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got smashing results in exam and it was an unachievable task for me without the help from CLF-C01 Online Test Engine I am thankful to the experts who made question and answers so interesting and informative which gave me a comprehensive understanding of the field. I think Amazon dumps can be a source of pleasure for any IT candidate. I gave full credit to pass my AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam to Realexamdumps.com

    ReplyDelete